The Trustees of the CGEF invite you to become involved with their work supporting the girls education in the following ways:
- Make a direct impact and volunteer your time to help support CGEF events and activities. Email our Administrative Secretary with 'I would like to become a CGEF volunteer' in the subject line.
- Come along to and join us at the annual CCL Commonwealth Fair, held at the Kensington Town Hall every November.
- Run in the British London 10K Run in July and/or other runs throughout the year to raise money for the CGEF as an individual - or why not enter a team?
- Encourage your school to participate in our Schools-UKprogramme.
- Donate now or become a regular donor - to keep a girl in school costs, on average, £400 per annum.
- Become a member of the Commonwealth Countries League and support their fundraising activities for the CGEF.
- Consider a legacy to CGEF - a lasting gift for positive change.
- If you are a business, a trust or an individual who would like to make a large donataion, please contact us directly.
- Involve your company as a financial sponsor or supporter of our events.
- Organise a fundraising event in aid of the CGEF.
- Be an advocate or ambassador for the CGEF and its purpose to educate girls.
- Come along to any or all of our fundraising events: CGEF Christmas lunch in December, CCL Valentines Gala Dinner in February or Splendours of the Commonwealth celebrating the Golden Anniversary of the CGEF in 2017.
Picture created by students at the Monipur High School in Bangladesh.